Ban Styrofoam and Plastic from Food Industry #grassrootsaction

Ban Styrofoam and Plastic from Food Industry #grassrootsaction

Nathan
I am motivated to pursue a Nationwide ban on styrofoam and plastic from the food and restaurant industry. There are alternatives and if grassroots consumers demand that corporations operating in the food industry only make these alternatives available because it is better for the environment.

It's a start in the ban of styrofoam and plastic for anything related to the restaurant food industry should be compostable it would be a start to move in the right direction.

This goes for grocery stores as well they have the power to pressure food packaging to be more environmentally friendly but this might take a little bit longer.

I would suggest to use images to spark the emotion of consumers to take action.

Would you be willing to help not just me but our Mother?