Zero Waste/Parents

Iara
Hey guys! I've been in the zero waste lifestyle for a while. I still live with my parents, and the most important part I'm under their maintenance. My mom thinks this is shit, she also believes I'm kind of crazy.The last day she asks me to buy some food, because they were some deals going on. I explain her calmly that I was thankfull, but I didn't want that bc it would generate lots of trash. She said something like 'I dont't care'. I prayed him. Now, she cames with the food. I don't even want to see it. I don't know what position should I take. If I eat that food, she will continue buying and not caring at all about my opinion. But If I don't eat it, she will talk shit about me and my whole family will look at me like If i were the nastiest human being. And also for my this whole thing It's just 'oh I'm saving the world', i feel freaking bad and so guilty for every piece of trash. Thanks so much for the replays. Wish you have an amazing day. And sorry for my english. Bye bye.