Zerowasters in London Ontario?

Heidi. L
Hey there all! Ive slowly been making the transition to reduce my personal waste, I was hoping I could find some like minded people in my city (London ON) anyone else out there?

Re: Zerowasters in London Ontario?

Zero Waste Canada
Administrator
Hello,

I will be out of the office starting June 6 until June 20 with no access to my emails.

If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact Barb at [hidden email]

Otherwise, I will respond to your email as soon as possible after my return.

Have a wonderful day,

Connie Reichelsdorfer
Zero Waste Canada

On Jun 5, 2018, at 8:14 AM, Heidi. L [via Zero Waste Canada] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey there all! Ive slowly been making the transition to reduce my personal waste, I was hoping I could find some like minded people in my city (London ON) anyone else out there?

> http://zero-waste-canada.36578.n8.nabble.com/Zerowasters-in-London-Ontario-tp79.html
> To start a new topic under Zero Waste (English version), email [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from Zero Waste Canada, click here.
> NAML

Re: Zerowasters in London Ontario?

Kerrie G
Hello Heidi,
There are a lot of groups in the London area with Zero Waste on the radar. Transition to Less Waste is a great not-for-profit that is based in Oxford County (east of London) helping groups Zero Waste their events but in London proper there is TREA.ca (Thames Region Ecological Assoc.), London Environmental Network to check out. There is ZeroWasteForestCity.ca also found on fb as well as Reimagine Co. has a "zero waste" store with reusable products as does a shop called Naked both on King St. London. Loads of like-minded people right in your community!